· Actively promote quality awareness and commitment within the company
· Maintain interfaces with EMPC Quality Functions
· Ensure that a Quality Management System, activity and local requirements is developed, implemented and maintained to meet the expectations of OIMS System 3-3
· Communicate Quality Management System requirement to department management and supervision, interfaces with department management to ensure company quality objectivesare aligned with business line objectives.
· Coordinate quality group staffing
· Ensure company personnel obtain necessary quality training and Department Quality personnel have proper training and tools to perform their responsibilities.
· Ensure procedures are in place for contractors and company to resolve concessions, deviations, technical inquiries, non-conformances, corrective action and preventive action.
· Ensure Quality audit and Assessment schedule is developed and maintained, ensure findings are closed per procedure, manage audits of contractors and suppliers that deliver high criticality products or services.
· Provide technical views and review solutions on quality issues.
- Degree in Engineering or technical discipline
- Min 10 years in Oil and Gas.
- Min 5 years in managerial/supervision role of quality professionals.
- Process knowledge and experience in managing, developing, implementing quality management .
- Strong management / Supervision skill sets.
Interested Applicant may sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state PR-017 in the subject of the email .
Muhammad Arif bin Mohd Sazali
CEKAP TECHNICAL SERVICES SDN BHD
No. D-2-9, Setiawangsa Business Suite
Jln Setiawangsa 11,Taman Setiawangsa,54200 Kuala Lumpur
Office No : +60 3 4256 2286 / 4257 3292
HP No : +60 12 597 3005
7: +60 3 4256 9286 / 4257 6292
Email : email@example.com