Posted By: Fuschia Careers
Date Posted: 21 Mar 2013
Expiry Date: 31 May 2013
- Strategize, manage, implement, analyses, control and ensure all custody transfer and fiscal allocation metering systems and activities are planned, executed and documented in accordance with Client approved procedures, Government Regulations, Production Sharing
- Agreement and International Standards and Practices so as to achieve acceptable measurement accuracy, reliability, integrity and availability to safeguard the Business Unit and Joint Venture interest.
- Initiates inspection and upgrading complete with improvement and performance enhancement of the metering systems for outages equipment’s in the metering skid.
- Analyse and strategise redundancies to ensure minimal or zero interruption in the sales and delivery of gas, condensate and crude oil metering skid.
- Continuously evaluate metering systems performance to minimize deviations and equipment failures
Professional Engineer or equivalent