Required Residency: Malaysian
Posted By: McDermott
23 Apr 2013
10 May 2013
- Lead and drive a common and consistent risk based HSES culture throughout the project.
- Develop and lead implementation of the HSEMS as required by the Contract and in line with corporate and legislative requirements in relation to project
- Develop an integrated approach to HSES and Hazard & Effects Management across project and contractors
- Reviewing HSES tender document/contract.
- Assisting and/or facilitate HAZID.
- Reviewing customer HSES documentation as required (Policies, Procedures, etc.) and perform Gap Analysis when required.
- Identifying any requirements for developing new TRA’s and communicating to project.
- Identifying any client audit requirements and tentative schedules. Communicate this to HSES department to identify any conflicts with other scheduled audits.
- Monitor for effectiveness and assist in implementation of Project HSES Management Plan.
- Management of the contract HSES requirements.
- Integration of the various elements of a project (e.g., Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Offshore Works, HSES, Regulatory, etc).
- Primary contact with the customer HSES representative.
- Ensuring adequate resources are provided.
- Providing visible leadership in all HSES issues.
- Ensuring that the project is executed in accordance with the Project HSES Management Plan.
- Develop Project Specific HSES requirements and Local procedures as required.
- Participating in hazard identification evaluations, effectively communicating and enforcing hazard control requirements.
- Developing HSES policies and procedures and advising personnel on how they should be implemented.
- Involvement in identification of HSES training needs and ensuring they are carried out effectively.
- Documenting, reviewing, measuring and evaluating performance in achieving the objectives and targets.
- Assisting with HSES training as required
- Providing management with analyzed trends and statistics on all HSES matters
- Reviewing incident investigations and reporting
- Manage budget and expenditure.
- Contribute to regional pre-qualification and bid material relating to HSES.
- Effectively and efficiently participate as a member of the Asia Pacific HSES team.
- Possess formal HSE qualifications.
- Registered Safety Officer with Department of Health & Safety (DOSH)
- At least 10 years relevant experience preferably within oil & gas projects environment.
apply HSE Manager here