Camino Asia Pte.Ltd is a Global specialist Recruitment and Engineering services company. Our clients are among the top EPC companies in the world. Camino services them across Asia, Middle East and in the United States.
We have our full fledged operations in USA, UAE, Singapore, India and associates in Philippines and China. Our MNC client is one of the largest global oil service companies that engineers, builds, maintains and modifies oil and gas production facilities, FPSO's Etc.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Process Engineer
The incumbent will be the Onshore technical focal point for all Process Engineering governance, advice and support within the defined sphere of expertise and responsible to ensure BoD and FEED consistency in design proposals for the onshore packages. You will also provide guidance and work closely with the Operations Teams and Project Teams to maintain plant integrity and support achievement of production goals.
• Be able to develop a comprehensive understanding of the onshore wide pan-packages processes and the impact on the upstream assets.
• Detailed understanding of operational and engineering processes and has to work closely with colleagues and contractors across a number of different functional areas.
• Liaise with onshore packages, contractors, discipline leaders and upstream and downstream assets.
• Ensure readiness of onshore Process Engineering for Ichthys Production facilities start-up.
• Lead, co-ordinate, produce Process Engineering documentation in line with the demands of the varying onshore packages and operations.
• To undertake Process engineering design work in with true regard to Safety both in design detail and engineering design execution.
• To clearly understand the Codes and Standards applicable to the work carried out and raise deviations where necessary.
• Supervision of technical detail, budget and schedule of Process design in Project.
• Handle most innovative projects involving Concept/ FEED studies, EPC Detailed Design Projects as part of the overall project scope of works.
• Minimum Degree (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering.
• Minimum 12 years of experience in FEED and Detail Engineering Design in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry.
• Lead experience or capability of leading a engineer team intermediate to senior professionals
• Excellent technical communication and coordination skills.
• Proven track record engineering design.
For more details please contact:-Siti Amizah Amran
International Professional Services & Executive Search specialists in Engineering & Construction for Infrastructure and Oil & Gas industry
Camino Asia Pte Ltd
#07-06 High Street Plaza, High Street
Singapore 179 433
Ph: +65-6334 4700