Monday, March 11, 2013
Oil and Gas Jobs in Pulau Indah
If interested for below permanent positions to work at Pulau Indah (Port Klang), please foward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION 1 : PROJECT PLANNER– PKFZ (3 POSITION) URGENT
Prepare project Schedule in primavera accordance the procedures
Establish, communicate, track and report site installation progress using the principles of Earned Value and Critical Path Management
Participates in project meetings and revise the schedule as deem necessary and advises the Team about the time impact as a result of actions/deficiencies
Directs and guides the maintenance work by discussing work orders with operations from backlog. Scheduling work orders from backlog, to minimize any idle maintenance hours. Follows up on work progress to minimize variation from plan and optimum use of all resources assuring operational success, meeting customer expectations, as well as resolving coordination conflicts
Works towards producing standard templates for work orders, work plans etc to ensure that time to plan is reduced thus improving the overall effectiveness of the system
Assist in preparation of formats and compilation of periodic management and/or customer progress reports
· Degree/Diploma in any field, preferably in Engineering or Science
· More than 4 years experience in planning or project execution
· Able to operate primavera version 6 with resource loading
· Knowledge in SAP is essential
Note - With P6 experience
Oil & Gas Project planning exposure
POSITION 2: DOCUMENT CONTROLLER – PKFZ (1 position) URGENT
· To handle all documentation and document flows in a project in accordance with established working routines and project procedures.
· This include engineering, supplier , customer provided and manufacturing documents
· Quality control of engineering input to the SAP PLM system (where implemented) and carry out work related to documentation and documentation handling efficiently
· Expedite reviews and comments of documents, including both internal and supplier / client contacts, to support achievement of the project timeline
· Provide Project Final Documentation Requirements and able to guide various Suppliers, that have undertaken work to support Company’s document control policies and documentation requirements
· To compile and deliver locally produced Manufacturing Record Books & Final Documentations to the Customer in cooperation with the project Life Cycle Information Coordinator or Project Manager
· To ensure maintenance of project archives when necassary
· Minimum a diploma / Degree holder in any discipline preferably in IT or Records Management
· Minimum 3 years experience working in Document Control for Subsea or Oil & Gas projects
· IT literate
· Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
· Good verbal and written skills in the English language
· Good interpersonal skills and able to work in a team environment
· Able to force productive working relationships with all Company’s personnel and with Customer
· Able to cope in a positive manner within a high –pressure environment and a large amount of detail as expected in a fast track project
POSITION 03 - PROJECT QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER– PKFZ (1 POSITION) URGENT
To monitor the execution of the work and report progress in quality areas
Any major deviation to the quality violation shall be highlighted to the Project Execution Team / Project Management
Quality Management of the ALT Project
Continuous Improvement Process in the ALT project
Contribute to a successful delivery of the total ALT project
Perform all duties as member of ALT Project Management Team
Implement “just care” and demonstrate 24-7 HSSE attitude
Organize the ALT QM team with competent personnel and delegate duties and authorities
Implement QM Team alignment process. Train, advice and assist project staff in QA issues
Relevant college or university degree and minimum 5 years of post graduate experience from relevant industry practice
Leadership attitude and capabilities to teamwork
Broad international experience
Positive attitude, good leader and team worker
Analytic, proactive and good communication skills
POSITION 04 – PEM ENGINEER PKFZ (1 POSITION) URGENT
· To support all PEM activities related to Projects and Tendering
· To coordinate, follow-up and implement Project Execution Modules for all Projects.
· To coordinate PEM related activities with Project Managers and attend all PEM Gate review meetings.
· To Support and follow-up of on Project Execution audits.
· To Support in developing and implementing necessary PEM training and checklist as per the ADS (Templates, Procedures and Formats).
· Ability to interpret data and compile PEM information in addressing key issues that need improvement in Project execution.
· To cooperate with all Project Managers in the project to ensure that the Project Execution routines and procedures meet Global PEM procedures as per Subsea requirements.
· To work with Project Managers/Engineers to resolve Project Execution issues.
· To assist in providing of periodic reports on the PEM Gate Reviews and progress to ensure all projects are on track.
· To be able to provide the PEM Manager/ PEM coordinator accurate report of Project and Tendering Gate status and deviations when applicable
· To support in developing the PEM culture in other departments.
· To demonstrate through example of high commitment and alignment with value of Aker Solutions Vision
‘The preferred subsea partner’ and build operational
excellence and customer’s trust in using Project
· Minimum a Degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Structural, or Production Engineering
· Minimum five years relevant experience in a manufacturing or Oil and Gas background
· Have working knowledge of oil & gas industry products and technology, including operational exposure to manufacturing processes
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time pressures
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite of programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Willing to travel both short term and long term to satisfy business and projects needs
· Good knowledge of SAP preferred
· General knowledge of documentation standards and requirements
· Trained in ISO 9001 would be advantages.
blue velvet cupcakes
super hero taisen z
weight loss tips
2014 volkswagen golf g convertible
lg optimus f7
ocean thermal energy