Job Description Turner & Townsend Singapore
Turner & Townsend is recruiting for a Planning Engineer to join the oil & gas division in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This position will provide support in the areas of project planning/scheduling, performance measurement, reporting, cost management and risk management.
- Min 10 (ten) years planning engineer experience within the oil & gas industry in major facilities projects, multiple projects spanning at minimum through FEED (Front End Engineering Design) and EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) or EPCC (Engineering Procurement Construction Commissioning) projects scope. Experience in overall range Project Appraisal, Concept Selection & Definition, Definition, Execution and handover to Operations will be an advantage.
- Mastery and work extensively with Primavera Project Management software.
- Familiar with risk assessment process in particular schedule risk assessment.
- Familiar with process in tendering and reporting.
- Experience of working as a team in a project environment with significant capabilities in the areas of planning and scheduling. Ability to interface effectively with people of all levels, both internal and third parties, with wide ranging cultural backgrounds.
- Proven track record of responsibility for delivery of complex problems in a team context.
- Willing and able to be mobile in support of the project