INEAX (Integrated Network Electrical Automation) is a 100% Malaysian based identity that has been providing world class controls and electrical solutions since 2002. We focus primarily in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power industries, representing world class brands. We are also a Petronas licensed company involving in local and overseas activities. In line with our expansion plans, we invite suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following position:-
SERVICE ENGINEER - (ELECTRICAL) / (SYSTEM)
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phase and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Head project meeting to collect and disseminate information pertaining to projects.
- Technical specificaton review and resolution.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards; completing technical studies.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinationg activities; resolving problems.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinate the collection and dissemination of technical information between/within the company and customer.
- Schedule and monitor program activity to achieve an "on-time" result including follow up with external suppliers to ensure time response to action items.
- Selects and recommedns procedures or development of methods.
- Assignments involve activities requiring knowledge of standard principles and techniques.
- Directs and supervises other engineering activities.
- Prepare design, drawing plans and specifications for projects, engineered systems, technical equipment or components (added advantage).
- Assist in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- Assists in the preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, enviromental impact studies, permits and designs for project.
- Review and monitors poject project to assure quality adherence to requirements of contract documents.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Applicants should be team player with good interpersonal & communication skils.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Good sense of safety and security.
Please sent your CV/Resume to email@example.com