Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Town: Kuala Lumpur
Date Posted: 15 Jan 2013
Expiry Date: 31 Jan 2013
D2M is a French Engineering Company, specialized in Oil & Gas Services. We provide technical assistance for Major Projects, all over the world, since 25 years.
For a Major petrochemical & refeniry project, which is at the beginning phase (FEED), we are looking for a construction engineer.
The missions will be:
Responsibilities - Construction Engineer:
- With the support of Home Office Project Construction Manager, the Construction Engineer will be in charge of all Construction activities to be performed during the FEED and detailed design phase of project.
- Act as main point of contact within engineering organization
- Working with engineers in developing design which is cost and schedule efficient
- Ongoing input to design through dialogue with engineering personnel, review of engineering model and commentary on drawings and other engineering deliverables.
- Input to setting standards for content and quality of engineering deliverables across a range of disciplines.
- Working with engineering personnel in developing effective work methods
- Preparation of ad hoc project documents (method statements, procedures, status reports etc )
- Providing input during meeting with client
- The mission is for 1 year renewable, single status, rotation 12 weeks on site, 2 weeks off.
Masters Degree or equivalent
lemon raspberry cupcakes
kamen rider wizard 18
steinway & sons logo
samsung ativ odyssey
2014 subaru forester
windows 2012 server