Posted By : Nizza Recruitment Services, Asia Pte Ltd
Date Posted: 18 Jan 2013
Expiry Date: 28 Feb 2013
- Global leader, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Sectors
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Our client is a highly successful and well regarded leader within this exciting and competitive field of Oil and Gas, offshore and onshore sectors in Malaysia, with the capability to execute projects from Engineering Services to lump sum turnkey.
You will be working within a professional and dynamic working environment and a team of like-minded Engineers. Our client is looking for a talented Lead Electrical Engineer specialised in the electrical engineering and design for Offshore/ Onshore Projects for Conceptual/FEED/ Detailed/ EPCC. Work as Lead Electrical Engineer for Offshore/ Onshore Projects. Work as Package Engineer for both Electrical and Mechanical Equipment.
To succeed in this role you will need to have;
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and related field
- 25 years working experience in Oil & Gas Engineering design including a minimum 15 years working experience in process engineering design in onshore and/or offshore oil & gas projects including minimum of 5 years working experiences leading a multi-discipline front End Team.
- Must be familiar with the front-end/concept select process.
- Have a strong process design and other discipline engineering design experiences in both onshore and offshore oil & gas projects.
- Must have thorough knowledge of relevant codes and standards together with safety codes and practices.
- Have a good understanding of petroleum engineering issues, including dealing with subsurface uncertainties and integration/interfaces with surface facilities. Must have a good knowledge of concept selection process (Shell ORP or an equivalent 'Gated' process).
- Able to perform the following tasks given:
- Perform Electrical Power Generation and Distribution System Design.
- Development of various engineering documentation including specifications and calculation notes.
- Requisitioning process including bid evaluation, clarification, vendor data review/ incorporation and vendor follow-up.
- Management of job & assigned team with respect to quality assurance, planning & cost objectives.
- Coordination works with other disciplines and review of other disciplines (e.g. Mechanical, Instrument and etc.) equipment packages/ specification/ datasheets.
- Prepare single line diagram, control and schematic diagrams.
- Perform Vendor Data Review and Incorporation.
- Technical clarification and discussion with Vendors/ Client.
You should apply for this role if:
- You fulfil the majority of the above mentioned requirements
- Seek a long term role in a leading Oil and Gas, offshore and onshore projects
- Establish your career in a regionally and growth oriented company.
- Establish your career as a competent Lead Electrical Design Engineer.
This is a genuine career opportunity with a global leader in the Oil and Gas Engineering Sector. If you feel you have the capability and experience to make a positive contribution to our client, please send your CV direct to me in Word .doc format (NOT PDF), my email – <email address removed>
samsung galaxy s2 plus
2014 audi rs7 sportback
lemon raspberry cupcakes
kamen rider wizard 18
windows 2012 server
ocean thermal energy