Friday, January 25, 2013
Region: South East Asia
Posted By: Networkers
Date Posted: 23 Jan 2013
Expiry Date: 28 Feb 2013
Mechanical Engineer (Project Modification team)
Conduct mechanical engineering activities in brown field projects from concept to commissioning ensuring all modifications on the facility are implemented in safe and efficient manner
• Prepare & approve mechanical equipment and package specification sheets for FEED/Detail design of Mechanical Packages and piping
• Perform conceptual design, basic and detail engineering, drawing designs, specifications, detailed cost estimation, detailed schedules, material lists etc for construction proposal
• Study, analyze and recommend modification / construction options and solutions with optimum cost safety considerations, prepare Scope of Work for Modifications, ITB, perform technical evaluation and assist in techno-commercial award
• Perform site survey to verify design and dimensions and review installation and constructability of new equipment, troubleshooting of existing equipment
• Ensure that the design conforms to project requirements and ensure technical integrity as per Company’s and international standards, specifications, promote implementation of HSE rules and engineering best practices
• Review, advice and approve design calculations and reports prepared by engineering consultants for FEED and Detailed engineering
• Review and approve MTOs, ISOs, fabrication and construction documents prepared by Minor fabrication contractors and compile construction work packs
• Prepare Mechanical Work packs for offshore installation and interface with operations for work pack completion and handover.
• Lead and facilitate Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) to ensure full compliance to contract requirements.
Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 8 Years experience in Process Plant Engineering, Procurement, Construction related Industry including at least 4 Years in brown-field Mechanical Design /Engineering and Commissioning (both static and rotating) for offshore platforms, wellhead platforms, central processing platforms for oil and gas installation.
• Must be able to review, prepare and /or verify design, engineering, calculations and relevant technical document.
• Substantial knowledge of oil and gas international standards, particularly process , safety and piping, e.g. API, ASTM, ANSI & ASME
• Familiarity in commercial available software package in drafting and engineering database management
• Candidate must be able to supervise and keep contact with Contractors on mechanical engineering matters.
• The candidate must be able to attend construction, testing and installation activities on site, as required.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent
pink lemonade cupcakes
dragon ball heroes: ultimate misson
2014 honda accord phev
temple run 2
love handles exercises
best ocr app for ios
ocean thermal energy