Friday, February 15, 2013
Posted By: Mackinnon Bruce
Date Posted: 15 Feb 2013
Expiry Date: 28 Feb 2013
“Mackinnon Bruce International are specialists within Oil and Gas recruitment. For further information on Senior Engineering Jobs or Oil and Gas Executive Recruitment please contact Mackinnon-Bruce’s specialist team"
Oil & Gas EPC
Our Client is a world-leading EPC organisation, with major projects and global operations across Europe, USA, UAE and Asia Pacific. With a multi-billion dollar turnover the company have built strong and productive relationships with major NOCs and IOCs across the globe, which they are looking to maintain in order to ensure cash generation and profitable growth over the next decade. We are currently working alongside them in South-East Asia, as they have stated that they have a need for a high-calibre Engineering Manager to join their projects team.
To be successful in your application you must possess the following attributes and skills:
• Highly experienced Engineering Manager from a strong EPC company background
• Demonstrable track record operating in an Engineering Management function on onshore/offshore, greenfield/brownfield multi-million dollar projects
• Highly skilled in a number of areas, particularly pipelines and subsea projects
• Strong and motivational leader, experienced in managing large teams of multi-cultural, multi-disciplined engineers
• Extensive international experience, preferably in areas such as North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific
• Hands-on experience working on mega projects with large reputable oil majors and NOCs
• Qualified Engineer, preferable Degree in Mechanical or Subsea Engineering or similar
Our client will be offering a competitive package with this position, alongside the chance to join a world-leader in a thriving and prosperous marketplace.
Please be aware that we are working exclusively with this client, therefore any 3rd party applications will be forwarded to us for review.
roasted peach cupcakes
2014 volkswagen beetle gsr
ocean thermal energy