Friday, February 22, 2013
Project Control Manager
Posted By: Velosi
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2013
Expiry Date: 31 Mar 2013
• Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Civil), Construction Management or equivalent.
• 8 year(s) of working experience in the oil & gas project field is required for this position.
• Preferably candidate who have experience in managing projects and in senior position
• Team lead with strong leadership and initiative.
• To lead, coordinate and work with Contractors, Subcontractors and Suppliers at all levels.
• Work independent and meet tight deadlines.
• Responsible for overall project control and planning of projects under the Plant & Technology Division
• To organize regular department and management review meetings to ensure projects are within budget & schedule.
• To directly supervise the Planning Engineers and Project Control Engineers in respect of their daily activities.
• To establish, upkeep and report the project control functions.
• To be responsible for overall cost control, variation orders and project billings.\
• To establish proper system of reporting from sites and inter-departments to ensure smooth project implementation.
• To participate in project meeting with clients including site meetings to ensure successful project implementation.
• To carry out other duties and responsibilities assigned to you by the Management from time to time including taking the role of Project Manager.
• Masters Degree or equivalent, Other
2014 toyota tundra
chocolate chip dough cupcakes
deciding garden type
lg optimus g pro
ocean thermal energy