We are currenly looking for civil QC Inspector. Work scope as per listed below.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Work location: johor.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all of QA / QC Civil and architectural related activities.
• Check and review the plans & specifications for the proper construction & quality implementation at job site, perform pre-inspection to ensure that all installed materials are within the standard in conformance to applicable drawings & specs
• Render monitoring and surveillance on site to control the quality of work being implemented by the construction group.
• Ensure that Civil construction works (earth work, piling, concrete foundation works, building works, road works etc. ) are completed according to project quality requirements.
• Implement the project quality guidelines and ensure that the Contractor's quality plan activities are aligned with project quality objectives.
• Oversee and supervise the Contractor's quality system implementation.
• Identify all deficiencies and proactively set in motion the required corrective actions.
• Oversee inspection of civil construction activities conducted at Contractor's / Subcontractor's facilities and in the field.
• Coordinate and interface with other disciplines are required (i.e. Civil foundation works).
• Review Contractor's field inspection and test reports.