POSITION: TENDER EXECUTIVE
1. To attend and prepare pre-bid/screening inquiry, RFQs and tender process documents
2. An on-time preparation and submittal of quotation/tenders to clients is essential.
3. To attend tender briefing or site visit prior to tender requirement
4. To attend to clients clarifications and to assist business development team
5. To source, liaise and follow up with sub-contractors on quotations.
6. To obtain quotations from sub-consultants/supplier.
7. To consult/negotiate with clients, sub-consultant or other individuals on services scope of works, costing
8. To be able to assist in formulating cost estimation
9. To upkeep records of tenders especially the pricing/costing.
1. Candidate must possess at least diploma or bachelor’s degree in any disciplines. Preferable in Oil & Gas Industries.
2. Minimum three (3) years of working experience in pre and post contract administration, tender preparation, costing and material/manpower resources planning.
3. Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia. Other language is a plus credit.
4. Able to work extra hours and travel in short notice (for tender briefing)
5. Able to work independently with minimum supervision
6. Possess a passport, driving license.
7. Initiative, pro-active with good attitude
8. Willingness to do a complete job and take accountability
9. Willingness to do multi-tasking and cross training
Please email with a comprehensive resume including qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a recent (n.r) passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30-10-2012.
EXXAOIL VENTURES SDN. BHD.
No 129 Block 4, Laman Seri Business Park
Section 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
T: +603 5510 8858 F: +603 5512 8858